Visualizzazioni totali

martedì 31 maggio 2011

HOW to be HAPPY with a FISTFUL of SAND: by *Im




SUMMER:

ISTRUCTIONS
FOR USE


Even if it doesn't really look like may is over and summer is in the air...

I ' m getting ready to say goodbye to my dear desk , to empty my mind from bad thoughts and also my schoolbag from books.

I won't go anywere, i just want to relax, to feel free. 



So here we are, i' m looking again for a small part of sand when i can roll out my towel and build the sandcastles of  my expectations for a better summertime... 

I want to put in my travel bag just my wish of having fun, because in fact  the wave that break on our castles is the need of making projects


        
  
We want to plan everything, what we can' t prevent ...
The best instruction to feel good is to have not...

WHO SAYS THAT A FIST OF SAND CAN NOT MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD???

                                                                                             by *Im




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento