Hi!!!:)
today we're gonna talk about passions..
Everyone got his personal one that helps him in relieving tension and problems..For us this thing is music:
no matter what kind, every sound has something inimitable that make it unique and different from the others.
Notes are a bit like alphabet's letters: they are always the same but changing their order you acheive millions combinations...Music's best side is that there is an infinity of track so that if you're sick of a song you can listen to another one according to the mood..music 's power is something wonderful....
but what is a passion???
for us it is simply all things you love,starting from something abstract like music to animals...
We think that they only lack speech to be as man ,and with a look sometimes they can convey emontions better than using words...everyone should respect the other's passions...
And you? what do you like to do???what are your passions???
We love music too! ''I see you driving round town with the girl I love...'' Do you remember this song? Ahah :)
RispondiEliminayeah! sure!and i'm like F*** Y** oo oo oo...I guess the change in my pocket wasn't enough, i'm like F*** y***......ahaahah
RispondiEliminaMy passion is dance so I have to love the music!! and I also love to sing but I'm not very good so I do it only when I'm alone or with my friends!!
RispondiEliminaI'm very happy that there are a lot of teenagers that love music!!
Music is also the way that we use to show who we are ! And I think that it could be the the most important passion that we have.
RispondiEliminaRocker... I believe that music is very important, but I think that is not the most important passion of all! Because like they said previously, everyone should respect the other's passions...I say this despite for me music is life ;)
RispondiEliminathank you for your comments...rocker am i wrong if i say that recently philosophy has made you wiser?just kidding!!
RispondiEliminawalking.i.m.s I know your voic is great and it' s a pity that you don't use it as you should...we think in the same way "it's my life"... music and respect for a better world...:) i hope...
well i can say that I think the same of " It's my life " !!! Rocker you are so undecided!!!! in the last post you say the perfect contrary!!!! Well, if philosophy can change the persons is MAGIC!!! ahahhahahahha =) =)
RispondiEliminaAs I said in the last post, music is a good way to express our emotions, to dance and to forget the real world.. have you ever listen to Pink Floyd? when you listen to them, they bring you in an other dimesion :)
RispondiElimina